Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Pick-Me-Up : Badgley Mischka edition


I always suffer from the Mondays. So as a little pick-me-up, every Monday I'll post a bridal wish item. It'll be lovely potential bridal piece, but, in the tradition of my favorite wedding looks, it will also be something that any girl can wear for any special occasion.

This week's pick are these gorge Badgley Mischka heels. They remind me of these, but I don't like the Loubs quite as much. The petals look surprisingly cheap in person. My sister considered getting them but she ultimately decided that they weren't worth it and I think she made the right decision. Randomly enough she got these Badgleys instead.

What do you think of the Badgley shoes? And how do you deal with Monday blues?

2 comments:

  1. And now you have me coveting the pink Badgley Mischkas. Sigh. Maybe as a Valentine's Day present? Also, more evidence that we are related: I definitely combat a case of the Mondays with online shoe shopping.

    By the way, I love the idea of blue bridal shoes as a way of incorporating "something blue" into the wedding ensemble. I think it's a great fresh take on an older tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do a post on ways to incorporate "something blue"! I talked to a wedding planner for an article I am working on and she mentioned blue shoes too.

    ReplyDelete