Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Pick-Me-Up: ban.do edition

Hello Gorgeous!



How dramatic and beautiful is this ban.do flower? A wedding planner that I interviewed for an article told me that veils are out and hair accessories are in. This would be such a great alternative to a veil. I always think brides don’t wear enough color but this would take care of that problem!

I would style it exactly like the girl in the photo: a bold lip color and no jewelry. This is the only accessory a girl needs! Buy it here.

6 comments:

  1. The great thing about accessories is they give the bride a chance to be individualistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, and I definitely think a girl should go all out and let her personality really shine through via her accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so pretty with a vintagey, lace column wedding gown! I wore a veil at my wedding but I wish I had considered a less traditional hair accessory...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the hair piece is gorgeous. I think it would great on you actually, but I don't think I could pull it off personally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this. Especially like the way that the color is concentrated in the center-- not overwhelming that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, good point, I hadn't even noticed that!

    ReplyDelete