Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Pick-Me-Up: Christian Louboutin edition

Last week, I had some negative things to say about Christian Louboutin shoes. But in actuality he’s my favorite shoe designer and I absolutely plan to wear Loubs on my wedding day, so I decided that this week’s virtual shopping trip should be a pair of his shoes to make up for my comment last week.




I absolutely love these slingbacks. I think they would look best with a shorter or tea-length wedding dress. They’re so pretty it would be a shame to hide the studs or the peep-toe.

These would also work as bridesmaid’s shoes or even wedding guest attire. Be careful though, you don’t want to steal the bride’s thunder!

What do you think of the Loub slingbacks? Would you wear them to a wedding? They’re so gorgeous if I had them, I would wear them every day! You’d have to pry them off my feet.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, although I would probably die in them, haha. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I want them! (I figure if I say that enough times, they will come to me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shoes! But since Loubs are not know for their comfort, I would need another pair for dancing at the reception :).

    I have to say, I really like that you are interspersing your more serious blog posts with these lighthearted pieces. Congrats on a well-balanced blog!

    ReplyDelete