Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Pick-Me-Up : Stuart Weitzman edition

I am in love with these beautiful Stuart Weitzman Paradise pumps. I love the pleated bow and jeweled buckle. The ruby color is so pretty and rich.



I think these satin shoes would be lovely for any wedding attendee and I would personally love to wear them on my wedding day.

Stuart Weitzman is my sister’s favorite shoe designer so I am eager to hear her thoughts. What do you think of them? Would you wear them on your wedding day or to a wedding?

Get them here.

8 comments:

  1. It's true, I do love Stuart Weitzman. I think he offers great value. And those shoes are fantastic. They would look just as great with an LBD after. I really like the idea of getting a pair of wedding shoes that you can re-wear. Because let's face, what else are you going to be able to wear again from your wedding ensemble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I also like the idea of spending more on shoes than on the dress. As you said, you are never going to wear the dress again but you CAN rewear the shoes; cost-per-wear wise it makes more sense to spend more on the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pumps are to die for!
    I would have never considered them heels to be worn at a wedding, yet there elegance and vivid sophistication can truly accent a bride’s foot.
    I personally love them and think they are wonderful.
    Absolutely beautiful.
    = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear them to a wedding but definitely not on my wedding day, I'd want something a lot simpler, but I like the idea of a shoe with some colour for the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zen: I just don't want my wedding shoes to be white. I think that's too boring for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's a great idea to wear non-white wedding shoes, and those are super cute. i second everything JEL said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JEL is a genius! (and my sister :) )

    ReplyDelete