Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Pick Me Up: ban.do edition 2.0

I have mixed feelings about veils. On one hand, I think they are classic and beautiful and could seriously add to making a bride feel special on her wedding day (when else would you EVER wear a veil?!). But on the other hand, they can be heavy, cumbersome and look a little dated. That's why I was so excited when I saw this sweet, stylish birdcage veil from ban.do, my favorite headband line.

Beautiful right?
I love that something which looks so vintage, manages to seem super modern as well. You also wouldn't have to worry about a veil messing up your wedding day hairstyle. This is part of ban.do's Black Label collection, which is their higher priced, "couture" line, so it's hand-stitched. It'll set you back $350: very reasonable for a dramatic hairpiece for your wedding. Get it here.

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous! It reminds me of the birdcage veil that Reese Witherspoon's character wore in "Sweet Home Alabama." I seriously think that is my favorite wedding hairstyle ever.

    ReplyDelete