Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monday Pick Me Up- Valentino edition

Love, love, love these champagne colored Valentino heels. Valentino is known for glamour and luxury and these shoes are the perfect representation of that. I absolutely love the peep-toe detail and the luxe bow. The neutral color means that they would be perfect with any lovely jeweled bridesmaid’s dress and of course they would be amazing with a wedding dress.



I would be thrilled to wear these gorgeous shoes on absolutely any day and I only wish I am so lucky as to wear them on my wedding day. Fab.u.lous.

Buy them here:

ps: I know it is not Monday. This has not been a good week. I need a pick-me-up for every day, I figured that would be too much for readers, so I compromised and made it a Hump Day Pick-Me-Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment